Call Our Center City Chiropractic Practice Now If you are suffering from back, neck or sciatica pain call us immediately at 215-545-5117 and we will schedule an appointment for you right away. Or if you found our site outside of our office hours, fill out the contact form to the right and we will call you back as soon as possible.
We accept most insurance plans and we will submit your bill to your insurance carrier so that you have no paperwork.
Which means we resolve your aches and pains as quickly as we can. Then we send you on your way. Many people avoid chiropractors because they think they will need to go forever. This is not the case with our practice.
Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Balance Disorders, Dizziness, Vertigo, Shoulder and Arm Pain, Leg Pain, Restless Leg Syndrome and Pinched Nerves. We also work with injuries in Shoulders, Wrists, Hips, Knees and Feet.
We treat our patients using a combination of chiropractic techniques. These chiropractic methods include: Diversified, Gonstead, Activator, SOT, Thompson Drop Table, and Full Spine Therapy. We also offer spinal decompression, orthotics, deep tissue massage, myofascial release, reiki, trigger point therapy, accupressure point therapy, personalized stretching and exercise plans.
• We see all of our patients immediately. You don’t have to wait for an appointment
• Convenient Center City Location at 1518 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA
• Office and home visits to Center City and Old City Locations
• Most insurances and medicare accepted — we will file the paperwork
• Computerized spinal stress tests
• Affordable wellness and family plans
• Latest treatment modalities including spinal decompression
• Both female and male doctors in the office
• Extensive experience in pediatric and maternity care
• Full reimbursement for auto and workers’ compensation insurance cases with zero deductibles in many cases
• Special rehabilitation programs for auto & work injuries
• Extensive experience treating Headaches, TMJ, Sports Injuries, Whiplash, Carpal Tunnel, Siatica Pain, Fibromyalgia and many other conditions.